Leuphana GmbH and Ethos8, LIc offer a series of workshops on the topic of “Re-Designing Digital Leadership”
Significant changes in the way we work require a different type of leadership. Driven by shifting values and paradigms, leaders today need to behave differently from leaders of the past. They need to create common goals, implement digital processes, and still keep the human factor in mind.
The online series focuses on the following questions:
- How can I be there, without actually being there?
- How can I train the right skills for building digital empathy?
- How can I foster innovation and harmonize personal and organizational purpose?
- How can I build data-literate leadership in my organization?
The “Re-designing Digital Leadership” Online Exchange Program connects high-level executive leaders in order to learn about the facets of leadership important for nurturing successful digital teams. The workshops utilize input from thought leaders along with self-assessments, group discussions, peer coachings, and personal reflections.
If you want to be part of the program, you can register via the following link. It consists of the following online sessions that you may also book individually:
- 14.4.2021, 16:00-18:00 – „Remote Leadership“
- 28.4.2021, 16:00-18:00 – „Collaborating with Digital Empathy“
- 19.5.2021, 16:00-18:00 – „Purpose-Driven Leadership and Innovation“
- 23.6.2021, 16:00-18:00 – „Data Literate Organizations“